Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Just Imagine the Jeapordy Song

Just imagine that the Jeapordy song has been playing for the past THREE months while I was lazy took a hiatus from the blog. It's been a wonderful and exciting time over in Kellie land, so before I catch you up on my knitting (oh yes, there has been plenty of knitting) during my blog vacation, I wanted to catch you up on my actual life. 

This wonderful man asked me to be his wife on Christmas Day, our five year anniversary. 


Obviously I said yes, and now we are officially planning our wedding. WHOOP! The process has ranged from crazy fun to "is this over yet?", but I am determined for it to be stress free. (Disclaimer: It hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine, but aside from one hunger related moment of irrational snippyness, it's been really fun.)


We basically already had our venue picked out, I'd never been there before but my other half mentioned it two years ago and that along with a blurry picture was enough to convince me to take a visit. It was beautiful and perfect and took me two seconds to say yes. SHOUTOUT: http://www.texasoldtown.com


I started my very last semester at Texas A&M University, and he started his EMT clinical rotation. It's been a busy semester but that's not really anything new for us.  :)



I turned 22 last week and my Swarlie turned four. As a little girl I always wondered what age I would be when I got married and here I am. 22 it is!

Soon we will return to your regularly scheduled (lol) knitting posts, along with a few other posts fun DIY stuff that I've made for the wedding/engagement pictures. 

278 days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment