Pages

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Green Zigzag Scarf

I took my Nursing school admissions exam last week (Swarlie helped me study), as well as submitting about a thousand applications, (i counted), so I think a bunch of knitting and crocheting is exactly what I've deserved. I browsed pinterest and instantly fell in love with this pattern. It's a pain and a half to knit, it's not easily remembered so I have to stare at the computer screen the whole time but with Gilmore girls on in the background it's totally worth it. 


I finished the very last Maroon Popcorn Scarf this week so obviously I need to start something new. I wouldn't be me if I didn't have 15,000 projects going on all at once. (I promise I'll finish you someday, blanket, other blanket, scarf, christmas wreath, halloween wreath, really!) 

Here's the little baby scarf, you can't tell the pattern as well in the first picture, but it's really coming along now.  I love it so far, but it is definitely a time suck. I'm hoping that it'll knit up more quickly once I get more familiar with the pattern. Either way it's SUPER pretty. Whoop! Bonus points because the yarn is green and the needles are red. So festive. Theres a 100% chance I chose the needle size based on the color combo alone. 

Completely irrelevant but I've decided to come up with a code name at Starbucks. I'm completely over the idea of yelling, "Kellie!!! With and "I" "E"!" eighteen times over the noise at the counter, but I'm equally tired of feeling like I'm stealing some poor girl named Kelly's coffee in the morning. Sorry Kelly, but you should have ordered something less delicious if you didn't want Kellie with and i-e to take it from you. 

PSL with one pump white mocha. It'll change your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment