Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Slowly but Surely

I feel like I've crocheted miles and miles, but alas, my blankets are not finished. 

Nevertheless, they are coming along. My hexagon blanket is coming along more slowly because the idea of sewing the pieces together makes me want to do anything and everything else instead. It's coming along, it really is, but stacks of hexagons are not interesting enough to post here no matter how beautiful and expertly crafted they are, if I do say so myself. ;)


Clearly I decided too late that I wanted to add the brown yarn to this blanket but it's my blanket and I'll do whatever I want with it. :) So I added it in. I love it, even with it's imperfections. Swarlie does too, and if we are being honest it's her opinion that matters the most anyways.



The blanket I'm using as a, you know, blanket, is the blanket I'm using as my inspiration for the one I'm creating now. My great grandmother made it way back, so I know my mom will appreciate getting a cozy new one from yours truly for Christmas. It's all I can do not to text her every day with updates of how it's coming along! 

No comments:

Post a Comment