Pages

Monday, October 12, 2015

Finished Jewelry Box (FINALLY!)

Don't judge me for how long this took, Okay? It's the end product that matters and I'm pretty pumped about the end product, if I do say so myself!


Everything has a happy, happy home. :) The necklaces are on smaller drawer knobs, with space left for the longer lengths. The earring each have a hook, and when I inevitably get more jewelry the hooks can each hold a set of earrings if need be. 


SUCH a step up from the first box, and lets not even talk about how much better this is than the purple bag everything lived in for a few months. 



 The lace is PERFECT for studs. Plus, these knobs were originally over 9 dollars at Hobby Lobby and I got them for less than 3 dollars each on clearance. Be right back, y'all, I'm currently taking a bow and patting myself on the back. Of course they required some handiwork, the screw on the back (official word for it? anybody???) was about 6 bajillion times too long so I sawed it off (whoop!) and BOOM! Perfect. 



Bonus points if you can spot both Landan and my high school class rings. Now they aren't stuffed in a mystery drawer anymore and many many years from now we will actually be able to look at them and think about the memories and all that sappy crap. 

P.S. This bad boy is a beautiful purple, not poo poo brown. It's a trick of the light, people, I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment