Pages

Friday, October 30, 2015

Speaks to my Soul - October 30

ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR!

Let's be clear. By "that time", I mean: the time where seasonal decorations are acceptable. I couldn't possibly care less about Halloween itself, but the decorations? So fun. Pumpkins, people. PUMPKINS.  And I know that tomorrow is Halloween, so before I have to take down my Halloween decorations I want to show you. :)

We are in the middle of creating an entry way table, (which honestly isn't even painted, and could really fall over at any moment because its' not finished, but is DEFINITELY decorated anyways, oops.) and a TV stand as well! We have been planning on building the TV stand for a while but I would be lying if I wasn't suddenly motivated to get started on it because with that done, we will be able to install a shelf above it to act as a mantle. Cue the heart eyes.



LOOK. I'm so pumped about our new door decoration courtesy of my BFF's mama! Stay tuned because I can guarantee you that all of the seasonal door bows/wreaths that she made for us will make their way onto this blog because they are absolutely adorable! Two days until time for the Thanksgiving wreath day... I've been WAITING!

When it comes to seasonal decorations, beyond Halloween, it really only gets better. Thanksgiving stuff is even better than Halloween, and then CHRISTMAS. Stop it. I can't WAIT for it to be acceptable for me to listen to Christmas music on the reg. 


Now enough ranting, I want to share some of the things I would do if my table was done and my mantel existed. 

PS: My friend Kate, her mom and I created this a few weeks ago. We are pretty proud of our handiwork! 




Also, I saw this and it could not be more amazing. If you know me AT ALL you know how I feel about khakis and how much love I have for my boy Jake, from State Farm. I actually had to talk to a State Farm rep on a few occasions and I consider it one of my biggest achievements in life that I never once asked: "What are you wearing, JAKE from STATE FARM?!?!" 

SHE SOUNDS HIDEOUS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment